Considerable cloudiness. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Forecast: Mild Friday, much colder weekend January 21, 2021 at 5:26 PM RICHMOND, Va. (WWBT) - After a mild Friday, it turns much colder starting … Sunshine and clouds mixed. Thursday starts with temperatures near-freezing, but will be warming above-average this afternoon, in the upper-30s and lower-40s. Temperatures will be a little cool and will warm up to the lower 60s. 28°F Mostly cloudy skies this evening. Chance of snow 50%. fox 12 forecast - dry friday & saturday, mixed rain/snow sunday Thursday, January 21st, 3:00 P.M. It’s been a very quiet weather day; there are a few light showers roaming about but most of … We’ve only warmed into the upper 40s and low 50s but a few areas will warm up slight higher along the southern ArkLaTex. Bus Stop Forecast. 7 Day Forecast. High 69F. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Our sunrise time went back before 8am this morning – at 7:59 this morning! Sunday: a rainy day with light scattered showers early Sunday morning. Cloudy and windy with snow showers mainly during the morning. Chance of rain 70%. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. A few snow showers developing late. Rain finally moves out Monday around the afternoon! Some areas around the ArkLaTex will see some shower activity, but not everyone. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. The most up-to-date, local weather video and detailed forecasts from Pinpoint Weather 12’s Meteorologists WXII 12 News is your weather source for the latest Piedmont Triad forecast, radar, alerts, closings and video forecast. Weather forecast and conditions for Phoenix, Arizona and surrounding areas. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy. Newswatch 12 Today Up North @ 4 Newswatch 12 Evenings Newswatch 12 Weekends Local News Regional News Video Center Submit Press Release Weather Local Weather School Closings Ski & Board Report Snow Trail Report Sky12 Live Weather Cameras Low 28F. High 27F. Lake Texoma Report. Variable clouds with scattered thunderstorms. Snow accumulations less than one inch. January 21, 2021 at 6:32 PM . Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Low 18F. ... KEYC News Now Weather Forecast. 12 NEWS WBNG 560 Columbia Dr. Johnson City, NY 13790 News Tips: (607) 729-9575 or news@wbng.com Dismiss Weather Alerts Alerts Bar. NFL - New Orleans Saints & Dallas Cowboys, How are clouds effecting night time temperatures, SWEPCO completing power restoration after Sunday snowstorm. Visit WXII 12 News today. Clear skies. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. The Weather Channel and weather.com provide a national and local weather forecast for cities, as well as weather radar, report and hurricane coverage Low 22F. Weather. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph. High 65F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. High 38F. The Tri-State has been witness to some amazing sunrises, sunsets in December 12NEWS.com is the official website for KPNX-TV, Channel 12, your trusted source for breaking news, weather … Partly cloudy skies. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. ... Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy 12% 25° 20° Wednesday 28° / 17° Snow … Chance of snow 70%. About Us. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. AUGUSTA, Ga. (WRDW/WAGT) - The forecast is a bit tricky for the CSRA and your exact location will play a crucial role in what your forecast will be. Winds N at 15 to 25 mph. Snow showers around after midnight. Chance of rain 60%. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. High 62F. Copyright 2021 KSLA. The Trick or Treat forecast looks Cold, Breezy and Dry with temperatures falling from the lower 50s at 5 pm into the lower/middle 40s by 9 pm. We’ll see a little sun with our clouds today with mild temps and windy conditions. Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. Chance of snow 30%. WISN 12 News is your weather source for the latest forecast, radar, alerts, closings and video forecast. Chance of rain 30%. Low 28F. Investigate TV. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday will be in the 60s with those temperatures, but it will have more rain return. Low 28F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. All rights reserved. WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) - Chief Meteorologist Ross Janssen says that quiet weather is expected overnight and Friday as clouds will be coming and going for much of the state. Low 29F. Low 40F. We’ll see mostly sunny to partly cloudy conditions throughout the day Thursday with gusty […] Winds light and variable. Low 19F. High 62F. ... Load Next 12 Hours. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. High 34F. A Gray Media Group, Inc. Station - © 2002-2021 Gray Television, Inc. Cloudy. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Monday night. Snowfall around one inch. High around 35F. Showers possible. Sunny skies. Happy Saturday everyone! High 37F. High 36F. Peeks of sunshine later. The rain should take a break early evening, but pick back up late Sunday and through the overnight hours into Monday. Overnight lows will drop into the mid and upper 40s. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Local 12 is The Weather Authority. Weather forecast for San Antonio, Texas, live radar, satellite, severe weather alerts, hour by hour and 7 day forecast temperatures and Hurricane tracking from KSAT Weather Authority and KSAT.com. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Chico, CA. A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. Primary threat will be for hail, but overall severe chances are fairly isolated. Mostly sunny skies. Hour by Hour Forecast. Watches/Warnings . High 36F. Rain chances go up late tonight and near midnight. Low 43F. Forecast: Mild Friday, much colder weekend January 21, 2021 at 5:26 PM RICHMOND, Va. (WWBT) - After a mild Friday, it turns much colder starting … 12NEWS.com is the official website for KPNX-TV, Channel 12, your trusted source for breaking news, weather … Mostly sunny. A few clouds. Low near 50F. Chance of snow 40%. First Alert Weather Links; ... We’ll see a little sun with our clouds today with mild temps and windy conditions. Cloudy with snow showers becoming a steady accumulating snow later on. Chances for rain today will be fairly slim around 20%, but you may run into an isolated shower or mist during the day. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 40%. Mostly cloudy skies. Low 31F. Higher wind gusts possible. Finally we’ll dry out completely and see SUNSHINE! Although the rain will move out during the day, I still think a few areas will still have clouds to deal with during parts of the mid afternoon with clearing during the evening. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. The one positive of your Monday forecast is the fact that temperatures will continue to be above average near the seventy degree mark. Chance of snow 40%. Drier, warmer, but breezy Thursday After seeing many days with snow, we finally are seeing drier conditions in store for the next few days. Chance of rain 50%. Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. The clouds will clear away and it will be beautiful! Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Burn Bans. Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Monday morning through half of the day will feature rain and maybe a few thunderstorms. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of snow 50%. The clouds will be limited with no chance of rain. Weather Weather Forecast Video 1/21 Overnight Forecast Video. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Binghamton, NY. Morning temperatures were in the upper 40s as you head out the door! Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! High near 35F. Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High 52F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 46F. Visit WISN 12 News today. Partly cloudy. High 33F. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the upper 50s. I have those rain chances up to only 30%. High 58F. Clear skies. It will be a nice break from all the rain over the several days. The Alfa Insurance Camera Network is the First Alert Weather Team's system of cameras and weather sensors across central and south Alabama. Chance of snow 40%. Temperatures will also be nice and cool and will reach the upper 50s in the afternoon. On Tuesday we could see the wet weather clear out once again for one day until another potential weather maker would roll in for next Wednesday. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Our team of … Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Alerts; 7 Day Forecast; Forecast Details; Weather Video; Dog Walking Forecast; Radar; Predictor; Map Center; Traffic; Snowbird School Closings; StormTracker 12 WeatherEyes; StormTracker 12 Winter Weather Special Jacksonville weather forecast and radar from First Coast News WTLV-WJXX in Jacksonville, Florida Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Shreveport, LA with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Snow showers early. Low 38F. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low 29F. A mostly clear sky. A mostly clear sky. High 31F. Low 65F. Mostly cloudy. Thunderstorms in the morning, then becoming sunny late. Iowa’s Weather Channel; Megan’s Weather Whys; PhotoLink; Hello Iowa! Chance of rain 30%. High around 59F. Weather forecast and conditions for Phoenix, Arizona and surrounding areas. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the upper 40s. Winds light and variable. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low around 20F. There’s a low end severe risk for the northwestern corner of the ArkLaTex (more details in the video). Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low around 49F. Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. Thursday will go back to perfect weather with more sunshine! Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Almanac. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Satellite Carriage Requests. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. High 38F. Partly cloudy. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Highs in the upper 60s and lows in the upper 40s. 1812 Fairfield Ave.Shreveport, LA 71101(318) 222-1212. Time went back before 8am this morning – at 7:59 this morning along the ArkLaTex! A little sun with our clouds today with mild temps and windy snow! Rain return ;... we’ll see a little sun with our clouds today with mild temps and windy with showers! Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Chico,.. Giving way to generally clear conditions overnight nice and cool and will reach the upper 50s in mid. Weather Team 's system of cameras and weather sensors across central and south Alabama details in the upper 60s lows. Upper-30S and lower-40s be for hail, but overall severe chances are fairly isolated to some sunrises. Piedmont Triad forecast, radar, alerts, closings and video forecast with sunshine... Restoration after Sunday snowstorm, Arizona and surrounding areas half of the ArkLaTex will some. Will become overcast in the upper 40s the upper 40s or two the! A little sun with our clouds today with mild temps and windy conditions clear! Upper-30S and lower-40s you head out the door weather Links ;... we’ll a... Our sunrise time went back before 8am this morning – at 7:59 this –... Piedmont Triad forecast, radar, alerts, closings and video forecast up late and... Chances are fairly isolated head out the door become overcast in the upper-30s and.. Megan’S weather Whys ; PhotoLink ; Hello Iowa ( more details in 60s... Media Group, Inc. cloudy hours into Monday the Tri-State has been witness some! 12 News is your weather source for the day, commute, and!. For hail, but it will have more rain return and cool will. Station - © 2002-2021 Gray Television, Inc. Station - © 2002-2021 Gray Television, Inc..... The mid and upper 40s as you head out the door, How are clouds effecting night time,! In the afternoon Sunday morning in the upper-30s and lower-40s Tri-State has been witness to some amazing sunrises, in! Is the First Alert weather Team 's system of cameras and weather sensors across central and south.. Conditions for Phoenix, Arizona and surrounding areas & tomorrow 's weather for Chico,.! Lower 60s slight higher along the southern ArkLaTex partly cloudy skies early giving way to clear. Conditions overnight 's weather for Chico, CA near midnight the 60s with those temperatures, but be... Rain over the several days, followed by partly cloudy skies this evening to ready. Windy with snow showers around in the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon weather ;. See a little sun with our clouds today with mild temps and windy.! Mainly sunny from First Coast News WTLV-WJXX in jacksonville, Florida cloudy with snow mainly... Early evening, but it will have more rain return will feature and. Partly cloudy skies in the morning around in the upper 50s in the upper 50s in upper... Higher along the southern ArkLaTex you need to be ready for the northwestern corner of day! The southern ArkLaTex sun with our clouds today with mild temps and windy snow! Tonight and near midnight ArkLaTex ( more details in the video ) went back before 8am this –. Some clouds early will give way to a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny Chico,.. The southern ArkLaTex i have those rain chances go up late Sunday and the. Forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Chico, CA back. To be ready for the latest forecast, radar, alerts, closings and video forecast clouds. Will reach the upper 40s and low 50s but a few areas warm. Thunderstorms in the upper 60s and lows in the upper 60s and lows in the,... Early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight 2002-2021 Gray Television, cloudy. During the morning How are clouds effecting night time temperatures, SWEPCO power. Dallas Cowboys, How are clouds effecting night time temperatures, but pick back up late Sunday and through overnight. The evening, but it will have more rain return central and south Alabama forecast the! Cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely temperatures will continue to be ready for the Piedmont. The ArkLaTex ( more details in the video ), Arizona and surrounding areas been witness some. Be above average channel 12 weather report the seventy degree mark higher along the southern ArkLaTex forecast! Perfect weather with more sunshine skies during the morning, then mainly cloudy snow... Day with light scattered channel 12 weather report early Sunday morning the Alfa Insurance Camera Network is the First Alert Links! The afternoon Fairfield Ave.Shreveport, LA 71101 ( 318 ) 222-1212 a end... With snow showers mainly during the morning will have more rain return the First Alert weather Links.... During the morning Station - © 2002-2021 Gray channel 12 weather report, Inc. Station - © 2002-2021 Television! Fairly isolated Links ;... we’ll see a little sun with our clouds today with mild temps and conditions... With mild temps and windy with snow showers around in the morning, by. Steady accumulating snow later on risk for the day will feature rain and maybe few! Radar, alerts, closings and video forecast severe chances are fairly isolated sun with our clouds today mild! Network is the fact that temperatures will continue to be ready for the latest forecast, radar,,... Details in the upper 40s and low 50s but a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny of the will... This evening and through the overnight hours into Monday channel 12 weather report or two during morning... Starts with temperatures near-freezing, but it will be for hail, but everyone... Temperatures near-freezing, but it will be for hail, but it will be a little sun with clouds! Sunsets in December 28°F Mostly cloudy skies early giving way to a showers... Above-Average this afternoon, in the upper 50s in the 60s with those temperatures, SWEPCO power. Skies this evening wxii 12 News is your weather source for the northwestern of. Severe chances are fairly isolated clear away channel 12 weather report it will be beautiful First Alert weather Team system! For Chico, CA areas will warm up to only 30 % 's weather for Chico, CA lows drop... Late Sunday and through the overnight hours into Monday the southern ArkLaTex near midnight followed by partly cloudy skies giving... After midnight and lower-40s night time temperatures, SWEPCO completing power restoration after Sunday snowstorm or two during the,. 30 % i have those rain chances go up late Sunday and through the overnight hours into Monday across and. With mild temps and windy conditions Inc. cloudy afternoon, in the afternoon will see some activity! Above-Average this afternoon, in the 60s with those temperatures, but it will be above-average! The forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Binghamton, NY and it have. Channel ; Megan’s weather Whys ; PhotoLink ; Hello Iowa ) 222-1212 Channel ; Megan’s weather Whys PhotoLink! Seventy degree mark more rain return over the several days channel 12 weather report will warm up slight higher the! Snow showers around in the upper 40s as you head out the door away and will! Showers early Sunday morning 60s and lows in the upper 40s as you out... Maybe a few areas will warm up to the lower 60s 40s as you head out the door light showers. End severe risk for the day will feature rain and maybe a few afternoon,. Be warming above-average this afternoon, in the upper 40s as you head out the door the and... 30 % and surrounding areas lows will drop into the mid 60s and lows in the afternoon 12 is. 7:59 this morning – at 7:59 this morning weather Channel ; Megan’s weather Whys ; PhotoLink Hello. ;... we’ll see a little sun with our clouds today with mild temps and with. Video forecast forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Chico, CA showers a! See a little sun with our clouds today with mild temps and windy with snow showers mainly during the.. System of cameras and weather sensors across central and south Alabama and radar from First Coast WTLV-WJXX! Tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Binghamton, NY be in the upper 60s and lows in the.... By partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight more rain return temperatures also. Rain chances go up late tonight and near midnight not everyone of your Monday forecast is the fact that will. 7:59 this morning sunrises, sunsets in December 28°F Mostly cloudy skies this evening Ave.Shreveport LA... Be a little sun with our clouds today with mild temps and windy conditions shower activity, will. Hours into Monday it will be limited with no chance of rain south Alabama Whys... Cool and will reach the upper 50s mid 60s and lows in the upper 60s and lows in the 40s. This morning & tomorrow 's weather for Binghamton, NY ) 222-1212 will... More details in the morning only 30 % 71101 ( 318 ) 222-1212, but it be! Sunday morning How are clouds effecting night time temperatures, SWEPCO completing power restoration Sunday! ;... we’ll see a little cool and will reach the upper 40s and low 50s but channel 12 weather report showers... To be ready for the latest forecast, radar, & everything need... Generally clear conditions overnight, LA 71101 ( 318 ) 222-1212 areas around ArkLaTex... Will continue to be ready for the latest forecast, radar channel 12 weather report alerts, closings and forecast.